Last updated August 27, 2021
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information in a variety of ways: directly from you when you provide it, indirectly from your devices and online use, and from other third parties.
- From you directly: We may collect personal information when you provide your information to us directly, such as when you contact us, enter your personal information on the website or fill out a rental or application.
- From your devices: We may collect personal information from your devices, including: your Media Access Control (MAC) address, type of computer or device, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the services.
We limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes identified to you, and collect personal information through fair and lawful means.
We encourage parents to take an active interest in their children’s use of the Internet. We do not intend to collect information from children who are under 19 years of age. If you are under 19, please do not provide information on our website.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to an individual’s Internet browser from a web server and stored on a person’s computer hard drive and that can be re-sent to the serving website on subsequent visits. A cookie, by itself, cannot read other data from the computer’s hard disk or read other cookie files already on the computer.
Cookies also allow us., in the case of our third-party advertisers, to provide individuals with online advertising and to customize the sort of advertisements advertisers provide. Cookies may also be used in online advertisements to see how individuals interact with our advertisements. Individuals may be able to choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing the settings of their Internet browser, but some functionality of the website may be impaired or not function as intended.
Use of Personal Information
Specifically, we may use personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with information related to our products and services, as well as respond to your inquiries and applications.
- Communicating with you in respect to matters related to or arising from the use of the products and services offered on this website.
- Improving our products and services through quality assurance and improvement activities, including to develop and promote new products and services.
- Performing analytics, such as to understand and improve how people use the website, mobile applications, products and services…etc.
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not use or disclose your personal information for purposes that are not identified at the time of collection, except with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law. And we do not sell, rent or share any personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may share personal information with our service providers and business partners when necessary to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- With third parties that provide services to us, such as web hosting, data analytics, payment processing, IT services, customer service and similar processing activities.
- With our business partners to help develop and market programs, products and services and present targeted content including targeted advertising. Each of our service providers is required by contract or other binding means to comply with our privacy standards to protect the privacy of your personal information.
Links to Third-Party Websites
we comply with industry practices and employ reasonable security procedures to protect your personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any reason to believe that your personal is no longer secure, you should contact us immediately.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org